Student Affairs will be a leader in the development of a dynamic inclusive polytechnic university that facilitates learning, provides advocacy and engages the diverse students we serve through out divisional priorities grounded in equity, diversity, and inclusion.
We aim to make a positive impact on the lives of each Bronco student though:
- Devoting ourselves to Student Success in alignment with campus-wide goals
- Cultivating Equity, Diversity and Inclusion through an equity-minded, culturally relevant and caring environment
- Fortifying student Well-Being by supporting students with care and strengthening each student's role as an asset to the CPP campus
- Enhancing the Student Experience in coordination with our campus partners to create a wholistic experience for each student
- Forging Community Partnerships that allow us to be a resource to the world outside of CPP and empowers our students to make an impact
- Focusing on Staff Development so our team is capable of preparing today's students for the future of work and civic engagement
Your gift to one of the Student Affairs programs listed below will not only serve the students in that program, but it also serves our division's priorities of:
- Engaging our diverse student population through intentional and transformative programs, services and events
- Developing student support and interventions where students become empowered to discover and achieve their goals by developing self-advocacy skills
Thank you for your support!