A Movement Led By You
Giving Day makes a tremendous impact on the student experience and it wouldn't be possible without our Ambassadors. Ambassadors create awareness and inspire others to donate across the Cal Poly Pomona community and beyond. Anyone engaged with CPP can be a champion for Giving Day.
Join the cause and spread the word to help make Giving Day 2021 a success for a specific program of your choice.
As ambassadors, you help spread the word and engage others by posting on your social networks, encouraging your network to give, and showing your Bronco Pride.
How to be a CPP Giving Day Ambassador
- Sign up to access your ambassador dashboard to find hashtags, photos, text, and other champion tools.
- Share your personal ambassador link
- Share/retweet/post CPP Giving Day content on your social media accounts
- Go green for CPP for our social media challenge using #cppgivingday
- Use a CPP Giving Day social media cover picture
Why be an Ambassador?
- Your participation will make a significant impact on the lives of your peers, students or children.
- Every dollar given goes to helping CPP students succeed in becoming tomorrow’s great innovators!
- Remember how much your scholarship means/meant to you? This is your opportunity to pay it forward!
Questions? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we're happy to help.
You can still support Giving Day as a social media ambassador. Simply pledge to follow us during CPP Giving Day and reshare content from our social media channels. Or look for the hashtag #CPPGivingDay for more content to share.