Thank you for supporting the University Library on Giving Day!
The CPP University Library is the literal and figurative heart of campus. Serving up to 8,000 students per day, the library is a cornerstone of the student experience. On Giving Day, join us in our mission to support student success by growing the University Library Dean’s Excellence Endowment.
All gifts make an impact. The Dean’s Excellence Fund is an ongoing, sustainable source of revenue used to initiate new products and services. For example,
- $50 will purchase calculators for the Technology Lending Program, ensuring that students have equitable access to devices to support learning.
- $75 can purchase materials to support storage for a rare book. Special Collections & Archives stewards rare books such as the W.K. Kellogg Arabian Horse Library and the Carleton F. Burke Collection.
- $100 will purchase a new physical book for the collection. Librarians work with CPP faculty to identify items that support the curriculum and ensure students and faculty have access to materials.
- $250 will purchase a power bank that will charge up to 3 devices while students study – this is a critical request from students who need the devices to access electronic resources.
- $300 will purchase a “campfire” table. These flexible tables make it easy for students to have a comfortable study space, wherever they want to be in the building.
The library has transformed in the past few years from a building with books into a community center focused on learning. New additions such as the Bronco Family Space, Maker Studio, Media Study, and Tech Lending Program have made the library an essential part of the CPP student experience. We appreciate your support in ensuring these programs and services are available into the future.